At Behne Inc., we are a small family-owned and operated trucking company, and we like to think of our drivers as part of our family. If you’re interested in over the road trucking jobs, we welcome your application for one of our fantastic OTR trucking jobs. Many of our drivers have worked with us for 10 or 15 years and even retired with us due to our friendly work environment and great benefits.
Requirements for our jobs include:
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Meet all CDL and DOT requirements
- No DUI in the last 3 years (insurance requirement)
- Twic card: Needed to enter some ports and military bases; background check performed by the government
- No hazmat endorsement required.
While preference is given to drivers with at least two years of flatbed experience, if you’re truly interested in trucking, we will be happy to train you.
We are military-friendly, too, and we welcome veterans and service members who have their CDL to apply for our OTR trucking jobs. We will train you, and help you get your career off the ground!
- Mileage pay off the hub (all miles loaded and unloaded)
- Mileage pay is increased when hauling oversized loads
- Fuel, safety and logbooks bonuses
- Top drivers earn $60,000 to $80,000 annually depending on experience
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical insurance (we cover 70 percent, and you pay the remaining 30 percent)
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Retirement program
- Passenger policy (after six months of employment without accidents or claims)
- Other supplemental insurance at employee cost
- Colonial Life
Because we are a family business, we’ll make sure you have time for yours. For drivers with children at home, we recruit primarily within 150 miles of our headquarters and will work with you to make sure you get the time at home that you need.
To learn more about our over the road trucking jobs and starting your career with Behne Inc., contact us using the form on our site or call us at 800-533-0560.